Server Backup Configuration Issue

Steverido
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Steverido

I have just installed a clean Windows 8.1 because of a related issue in the WMC section.

I have installed Betas of the latest server and Emby for WMC.

I have installed my plug-ins, IE; Coverart & Server Backup Configuration but it is not saving the saved backup from a previous installation. I have installed the plugin and restarted the server as suggested and when I point the plug-in to the backup folder and save, it does not save it where it should at the bottom of the plug-in configuration where it states current backup.

I have restarted the server, Windows and even uninstalled it and then deleted the files in Windows, restarted and then installed again and still will not save the folder.

I have attached a screenshot for review.

post-519-0-50281700-1445177084_thumb.png

It looks like you've selected a file not a folder...

The old dialog only showed folders I believe but some of the core changes that have been happening may have changed that.

Luke - is it possible to have a folder selection dialog anymore?

It looks like you've selected a file not a folder...

The old dialog only showed folders I believe but some of the core changes that have been happening may have changed that.

Luke - is it possible to have a folder selection dialog anymore?

Ok, I pushed an update to github.

• Solution

Steve- actually, it just looks like you selected an individual backup folder and that it is within your "Documents" folder.

You really need to create a folder for backups and point to that instead of just pointing to your Documents location.

• Like 2

Steverido

Hey ebr, I have sorted it now. You are right I was going to the actual Backup rather than the Emby folder that I had made to house the backup.

Apologies but all is good.

Thanks for your help