Ungroup Items Grouped in Earlier Version of Emby

DarWun

DarWun

I've updated to Version 3.0.5768.1 of Emby.  In the pre-5768 version of Emby, I used the group multiple items feature to combine my 3D and 2D versions of movies into single items.  The ability to group items seems to have disappeared in the 5768 version.  However, items that were grouped previously remain grouped and there is no way to unlink them.  This is causing problems with collections, as grouped items can't be added to the collection they belong in.

How do you undo item grouping in Version 3.0.5768.1?

Happy2Play

Do you not see My Views options in Home Screen setting?  User icon top right-Settings-Home Screen settings

If you don't could you provide a screen shot of what you see.

5622a167536c2_group.jpg

Edited by Happy2Play

DarWun

I do see that screen.  But I don't see anything on it that will resolve the issue I am having.  The image below shows the problem.  I have 2D and 3D versions of TRON: Legacy on my mediaserver.  I used the group items feature in an earlier version of Emby to combine them into a single item.  The "2" symbol in the upper left corner shows that two items have been grouped together.  After upgrading to 5768 the two versions of the movie are still grouped.  I can no longer move the grouped items into it as it already includes TRON: Legacy.  Removing it from the collection and re-adding the grouped item does not resolve the issue.

5622a94968ec9_Capture.jpg

Edited by DarWun

DarWun

it will be restored when the beta goes stable

Thanks Luke.

I stumbled across another issue when troubleshooting.  When I unchecked "Display a collections view to show movie collections" in the "My Views" screen and then rechecked it, every single collection had a single movie disassociated from it.  Rescanning with the Auto Boxset plugin did not put them back.  I had to do it manually.

Edited by DarWun