My Views/Media icons not updating primary image

Guy

56221440b727d_1.jpg

As the title suggests, going to the metadata manager I can see the primary image I had before the Version 3.0.5768.0 server update but in the homescreen I am seeing these images as shown. Editing and adding the primary image does not change the My Views icons.

Koleckai Silvestri

I have had this problem for a few versions now. Never received an answer or resolution. Hopefully you do.

breezytm

I found the folder and deleted the images. But now i got this as an icon (see picture below). I am not sure if that's what the real icon should look like. Maybe one of you guys can confirm for me please. I recalled the "channels" library used to generate a dynamic image as well. Unlike the movies, tv shows libraries, I can't do an edit on channels and do a refresh. 

Just as a side note. I know this thread isn't related to this topic at all. Has "group channels" been taken away. I can't get my server to group my channels anymore for any newly created users. It works only with this account but this account was the first one created when the server was first built.

5626f460d7549_Untitled.png