crash while loading of server version 3.0.5768.0

Logos302
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Logos302

try installing the beta again on top of your existing install. if that doesn't help try removing plugin dlls from the server's program data/plugins folder

Logos302

tried the plugin removal already (Just removed all plugin, renamed plugin folder).  But I didn't do the re-install yet.  

shutdown the server, go into the programdata /data folder, then rename the chapters.db file to something else. then restart and i think you will be fine. if not then post that log. thanks.

those are just from plugins which you can remove until they are updated. i had thought the sync queue plugin was already updated but i guess not. you are going to be without chapters and media info but hang onto those db's because when i post a beta revision you should be able to restore them back.

• Like 1

Logos302

you said from plugins but then only mention one, and I'm assuming your talking about the kodi sync plug?

edit : also looks like I was running an older version of that plugin.  

Edited by Logos302

that's the one causing the crash and the only one that needs to be removed. the fix is actually already up so i think you can install the new version in the plugin catalog. it looks like some other ones will create some errors in the logs but the server will recover from that so you don't need to remove them.

Logos302

Perfect everything looks good so far.  30% done the scan library and counting. Thank you for helping out so quickly and potentially so late, or early depending on where in the world you are.