"Info" button not showing up in some clients

diaz1510

diaz1510

OK, I've got my emby server with 4 client PCs in various rooms accessing the server.  They all utilize the web client for emby and more specifically, Google Chrome.  All are running the identical version of Chrome.  I have the most up to date emby server version as well.

Anyway,  I noticed on only one of my clients that, during media playback, I can see that info button right next to the fullscreen button.  I think thats cool and I like that feature, but for some reason, it doesn't show up in any other of my clients.  Playback is fine, but I just don't see that option on any other PC, not even on the server PC

Is this in a device-specific setting that I am missing or some other issue?

Thanks.

Probably related to screen size/resolution.  Some layouts and options change based on the available screen real estate.

diaz1510

hmm ok...sounds like that could be the issue.  Are there guidelines for screen size/resolutions that I can use to optimize my setups?

Here are my setups:

ServerPC - 1600x900 19" Screen
Client01PC - 1366x768 15" Screen
Client02PC - 1920x1080 40" Screen
Client03PC - 1920x1080 65" Screen

Client 2 is the only one with the info button...

Edited by diaz1510

diaz1510

OK, figured out when I re-size the browser (using CTRL + scroll wheel) I can get it to come up...only thing is, on the smaller laptop screens, you have to zoom out so far to get it to show up that all the text itself is extremely small...it will not show up when browser is at 100%.  When I get screen to 67% on one of my monitors does it show up...

Anyway to get this to show up on all screens sizes?  Every other button sizes properly, except for that one

Edited by diaz1510

diaz1510

Any reason why only this particular button will only show up at certain screen sizes/resolutions?  The Full Screen button right next to it works fine at any screen size/resolution

Probably because the information it produces would only fit on certain screens in any readable form.

diaz1510

Makes sense....

Sucks because to get it to work on the smaller screens, I have to make the resolution/screen size pretty small and the text is almost unreadable because its so small...kind of counter-intuitive...

Edited by diaz1510