Where'd my music videos go?

diaz1510

diaz1510

Well, the problem isn't that they are getting deleted, more that I can't find them within Emby anymore.

My goal is to have my music videos show under the Music Videos Tab under the main Music Tab.  Well my music videos are in a different folder location than the actual music files.  Normally, my music videos show as a different Home Screen Option then my Music files.  Well, when I go to Settings and select Home Screen Settings, then under My Views, I CHECK the Music Video box,  I would think that since it says "Automatically group content from the following folders into views such as Movies, Music and TV:" it would group the music videos into the music home screen folder.  But when I do that, the Music Video folder on my home screen is no longer there and also isn't under the Music folder.  So where'd it go?  I can uncheck that box and the Music Video folder returns...

Just curious as to why they music videos aren't under the music videos tab within music...

• Like 1

FrostByte

I can see the Music Videos header on the right after clicking music, but when I click on it nothing comes up.  However, I can get to my music videos by using the left side menu with no problem