Are trailers stored on my pc in folders or streamed

MALLINDER

MALLINDER

Im looking at coming a lifetime supporter and was wondering if I use the ciema mode so I can have trailers will they store the trailers on my pc in the movie folder ? Or are they streamed from somewhere else evertime ?

MALLINDER

I understand if you dont have the trailers, but will the cinema mode search out the trailers for my films and download them into the movie folder onto my pc, dont really want to search for the trailers my self.

MALLINDER

Shame, do you know if that causes much of delay (finding then streaming the trailer), I have fibre broadband so speed at my end not a problem, and last question, does the lifetime membership include media center master ? And thanxs for your quick replies

MALLINDER

im sorry I havent tried the cinema mode before and it was one of the features i wanted but if there is a delay everytime i choose a movie it might get annoying, but again havent tries it yet

There isn't going to be a delay.  It doesn't search at the time you play.  If you want trailers to be available for cinema mode, you also install the trailers plug-in which will go out periodically and find trailers that can be streamed.

The only issue would be if your internet connection was too slow to allow for streaming the trailers and that doesn't sound like it will be an issue for you.

MALLINDER

Got it, any chance of a discount of the lifetime membership for your friends across the pond here in the UK ? Help promote international relations ?