Not picking up all movies in [boxset]

circuit

Recently when browsing my setup I realised that a couple of my "collections" were missing movies in them, the sets were there but no movies inside the set.

Did a bit of searching the forum and figured I might need to add the shortcuts for these again. Well that didn't make any difference so I had a good look at xml files folder naming [boxset] etc and even ended up deleting the whole database eventually :(.

Yes I know "stupid", well got it all setup again and now there are more "BOXSETS" which don't have any movies in them.

Seems to be that anything that is not listed as a collection on TMDB is not showing any movies in BOXSETS for me.

I know that there is a simple solution for this but well I thought it was about time I asked.

Oh also what is the difference between a "collection" and a "boxset"

Thanks all.

Edited by circuit

Oh also what is the difference between a "collection" and a "boxset"

A collection is something like "HD Movies" or "Family Movies". While a boxset is more like "Die Hard Boxset" or "Harry Potter Boxset". Boxsets are usually just a small amount of movies.

• Like 1

A collection is something like "HD Movies" or "Family Movies". While a boxset is more like "Die Hard Boxset" or "Harry Potter Boxset". Boxsets are usually just a small amount of movies.

Ah OK that makes sense , still having trouble getting all my boxsets to show movies.

Does the boxset need to have a corresponding collection at TMDB for it to populate now ?

OK thanks Luke i'll have another look tonight, might delete some of the collection.xml files in those folders and see how that goes.