Suporte Portugues

MarcoInfobarra
Go to solution Solved by EduardoSantos,

• 11 months later...
imJoki

Amigos, Recentemente eu comprei o Emby Premium, e a função Cinema trailer não está funcionando.
Alguém pode me dar uma luz? eu já ativei todas as opções, fiz tudo, mas sempre que inicio um filme, vai direto pro filme.

• 2 weeks later...
imJoki

como faço amigo? eu n sei que imagem você quer. EU imagino que os trailers tem que passar antes de começar o filme certo? mas quando eu dou play vai direto pra o filme escolhido e não passa trailer nenhum

Ok, please try this again with the next release of Emby Server as there will be improvements to this. Thanks !

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...

comprei uma lincença via playpal nao recebir a chave pelo email erisvaldomedeiros@hotmail.com

Hi there, please email us at billingsupport@emby.media and we'll get you squared away. Thanks !

• 1 year later...
jessicaduque

Bom dia amigos do emby eu sou usuario ativo do emby hoje fiz uma renovação do meu pagamento menssal só que o e-mail que esta cadastrado na compenssação desse pagamento via mercado pago foi o errado ele estava assim jesscaduque2018@gmail.com sem o ( i ) e o e-mail correto é esse jessicaduque2018@gmail.com dai eu não consegui receber minha cheve premim como faço para que eles me mande a nova chave no e-mail correto 

7 minutes ago, jessicaduque said:

Good morning friends of emby I'm an active user of emby today I renewed my monthly payment only the email that was registered to compensate for this payment via paid market was the wrong one he was like this jesscaduque2018@gmail.com without the (i ) and the correct email is this jessicaduque2018@gmail.com so I was not able to receive my cheve premim as I do so that they send me the new key in the correct email 

Hi, send an email directly to billingsupport@emby.media with the above information and someone will be able to help you out.