Paid Supporter.. No activation email

Sammy

I just signed up as a paid supporter to MB3 but have not received an activation code to enter so I can get access to some of the other plug ins.. How long does this normally take?  BTW, I guess it is going to my email address on file with PayPal and not the one I used to sign up here as if that matters.  And yes, I have checked my spam folder..

I got it.. I'm good to go.I freeloaded on MB2.x for over two years but now seeing the work you guys are going through here I feel compelled to become a supporter. I'm going to spring for the live video backdrops soon too. I really appreciate what it is that you guys are doing here and you should be compensated for it even though it is "free".

murtilizer

I donated and did not get an email.  It has been about 4 hours.  What should i do next.

Edited by murtilizer

I donated and did not get an email.  It has been about 4 hours.  What should i do next.

i think our sweat shop workers just haven't sent it yet.

Redshirt

I had a plugin purchase and the receipt didn't show up in my inbox until much later. The user had emailed me in the meantime looking for his key. It looks like something may be going on with paypal to delay the payment process for some users.

murtilizer

Yea it is no big deal.  I know how it is maybe on the next update you should say when payment if confirmed we will send the confirmation email the text implies that is right away.  I have to combat this all the time in my job also.

Edited by murtilizer

Is your PayPal email the same as the one you have attached to your account here?  If so, I don't see it.