Sync option

Hydro

Hi

I have two things about sync :

- is it possible to have an option to limit sync when we are on local wifi ? when i'm at work, my tablet start sync but my upload bandwich isn't fast so all my upload speed is use by emby. It cause some problems with other services.

- each movies of my library have two audio / two subtitle. Is it possible to have them when we use sync with low/medium/high quality ? Or maybe possible to choose wich one we want.

Thank 

ps : i already post about it but if you didn't remember, an option to sync subtitle after initial sync if find after.

Edited by Hydro

The apps that support sync have in-app sync settings and android has that wifi setting already. i think the windows 8/10 app has it too but not positive.

The Wifi only setting isn't going to cover this scenario as the device (while at work) would be connected to wifi - but the connection to the server would be across the internet.  So it kind of needs a deeper setting of "only local" or something either as well or included in the wifi setting.

• 2 weeks later...

The Wifi only setting isn't going to cover this scenario as the device (while at work) would be connected to wifi - but the connection to the server would be across the internet.  So it kind of needs a deeper setting of "only local" or something either as well or included in the wifi setting.

Yes exactly, wifi option work when we are on local network or other wifi network.

Would be nice to see an only sync while charging setting as well. 

Good option too :)

Another problem with sync : i have limited space on my nexus, so emby sync some tv show, not everyone because i don't have enought space. But when i finish an episode and mark it as watched, it didn't delete this episode to sync other tv shows (i activate the option to sync only unwatch). I must delete content manually for emby to start sync again.

Maybe lack of storage block all emby sync ?  I think it should first delete watch contents and then sync other stuff.