Anyone else have Kodi return to Emby main menu at end of episode?

AgileHumor

AgileHumor

Kodi for Emby (Beta) with Titan Skin​ (Beta) don't seem to return me to the last place I was in the Kodi menu.

Scenario:  I have a Smart Shortcut for Emby > TV with submenus.   I click on TV, then the "Recently Added Episodes".  I play an episode and watch it completely.

Expected:  At end of episode, returns to Emby >TV > Recently Added Episodes

Actual: Ate end of episode, returns to Emby (as if it was opened from Video Add-Ons or Programs) where all collections names and "Favorite Shows/Movies" appear in a list.  

It does seem to work fine if I hit the back button before the end of the episode.  Just the automatic position when no input until the end of the show seem wonky.

Note - I've renamed the label of my Submenus, if that makes a difference as I wasn't happy with the naming  "Recently Added Episodes" and "Recently Added TV Shows", preferring "Recently Added by Episode" and "Recently Added by TV Show".  Doubt this matters, but FYI

Angelblue05

I don't have this issue. Maybe a skin issue? Try posting in the titan skin thread to see. You can try a different skin to see if you have the same problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kodi for Emby (Beta) with Titan Skin​ (Beta) don't seem to return me to the last place I was in the Kodi menu.

Scenario: I have a Smart Shortcut for Emby > TV with submenus. I click on TV, then the "Recently Added Episodes". I play an episode and watch it completely.

Expected: At end of episode, returns to Emby >TV > Recently Added Episodes

Actual: Ate end of episode, returns to Emby (as if it was opened from Video Add-Ons or Programs) where all collections names and "Favorite Shows/Movies" appear in a list.

It does seem to work fine if I hit the back button before the end of the episode. Just the automatic position when no input until the end of the show seem wonky.

Note - I've renamed the label of my Submenus, if that makes a difference as I wasn't happy with the naming "Recently Added Episodes" and "Recently Added TV Shows", preferring "Recently Added by Episode" and "Recently Added by TV Show". Doubt this matters, but FYI

i have noticed the same thing with titan recently
  • Like 1