DVBlink Live TV Channel Logos / Picons

BPsurf

Hey Emby Lovers!

I've set up my emby server pretty well .. my live tv is connected to my dvblink server. Everything is working fine. But i'm missing my beloved picons. In my Kodi Clients i can set them manually but on the web interface or in my emby clients are none. Is there a way to set them server side so that every other clients use my channel logos?

Greets

Nologic

I don't use DVBlink, but Emby typically imports icons from the LiveTV servers. At least this has been the case when running NextPVR or ServerWMC...so I'd assume would likely be the case with DVBlink.

Maybe I'll look into it, in the next day or so.

Question are you using Schedules Direct or another service for EPG data?

Thanks for your answer .. DVBlink sadly doesn't support picons. I've done a workaround and uploaded every picon in the meta-manager. It is so much work but it works! .. I hope DVBlink adds the Support for picons in the near future.

I use direct epg data from the channel. 

• 6 months later...
muppets4

Thanks for your answer .. DVBlink sadly doesn't support picons. I've done a workaround and uploaded every picon in the meta-manager. It is so much work but it works! .. I hope DVBlink adds the Support for picons in the near future.

I use direct epg data from the channel. 

Care to share how you've done that? I've been looking in the metamanager of the server and couldn't find an option for LiveTV. I'm using DVBLink too.