TV Guide View

CalypsoCowboy
Go to solution Solved by CalypsoCowboy,

CalypsoCowboy

I have a Nexus Player, when I select Live TV, I'm presented with a logo list of channels from my NextPVR setup. I can select a channel and then go into I'm guessing the settings and see a listing of the guide.

Is there an easier way to see the guide? I guess I was hoping for a Guide action that would bring up a grid style guide showing what was on TV. I wasn't sure if it was the NextPVR or just something that hadn't been implemented yet.

Thanks,

Josh

Sounds like you are running a really old version of the app.  Go to the play store on your NP, scroll to the bottom where it says "Updates" and select Emby.

CalypsoCowboy

What is the current version?  It looks like I'm on 1.1.05g and it was updated on 9/20/2015. But at least on the Nexus Player I don't see any updates to new versions. I've got the Nexus Player set to auto update apps.

That is the current version.  Perhaps you need to explain more about what you are looking for.

Right now, a line shows up on the home screen called "On Now" and the very first item in that list is a button to bring up the guide.

Then, once you are playing a Live TV channel there is another button on the OSD that will bring up the guide while the current channel is still playing.

• Solution
CalypsoCowboy

Okay, I can't completely explain what was going on but it's working now. I noticed I had an old version of NextPVR and that my guide data was basically blank. So I updated NextPVR and got the guide data working. Now I'm seeing the "On Now" where I don't recall that I was seeing it before.

Thanks for the help.

Josh

• Like 1