Auto box set plugin

Abobader

Good day Ebr,

I test this when it first come out, and it was prefect in every level.

1 - I start using it now as testing, the plugin do not pick up many knowing box set titles, example:

Terminator, Pink Panther, Pirates of the Caribbean,  Police Academy, Predator, Rambo .... etc, the list can go on and on, too many, that just an example.

I been doing manual refresh within the plugin settings but did not help much.

2 - As feature request, when adding a title (when creating boxset), here sometimes to add another one to it, you do not know what left or on on that group, will be help full if when add to a box set, that display what already on from titles on that box set.

I will restart the server and give it time, maybe the plugin will start building the boxset, if not, I will provide a log.

Thanks in advanced.

My best

It probably isn't the plug-in having an issue.

More than likely it is the movies themselves lacking the tmdb collection IDs necessary for the plug-in to work.  Check the ones that are missing and see if this ID is there.

• Like 1

Good day Ebr,

I found out, the plugin download a poster at the wrong language, when the English language poster available as you see:

560990b939865_20150928_214234.png

560991764da83_20150928_214316.png

My best

On the posters - the normal providers retrieve those, not the plug-in but it may just be a tagging problem at tmdb.

On your not saving - Looking at the page where you made the edit - the profile is showing as blank so that was why it didn't save.

That can sometimes happen if you re-start the server and don't fully refresh that page before trying to make a change.

• Like 1

Many thanks Ebr, well done.

I been facing this issue since some server dev builds back, even with latest 3.0.5749.19219 - I still facing problem with CA.

Oops, sorry buddy, I just notice I post CA issue in the wrong thread, I should make new thread, sorry again.

My best

Good day Ebr,

I am facing some problem with the auto box set, it keep creating the Ju-on Collection:

https://www.themoviedb.org/collection/1972

While I have: The Grudge Collection

https://www.themoviedb.org/collection/1974

No matters what I do, it will re created again and again, here images and info:

1 - Ju-on Collection

560b249a871f0_20150930_02h27m12s_022_.pn

560b24be4d317_20150930_02h28m59s_023_.pn

2 - The Grudge Collection

560b2514dd9b3_20150930_02h26m12s_021_.pn

560b253dbe2db_20150930_02h29m50s_024_.pn

My best

I can not believe this, after I post the images, I see what the problem are, I need to change the 2 movies id to correct the problem, still can not believe this :)

Good day Ebr,

Why the box set items been display on library folder that type in "mixed" I used that in my Animation folder, example, in collection, I see "Ice Age" collection, but when I go to Animation, it display them as normal titles, not as boxset.

That how it used to work in the past, but not anymore, dose that apply to the plugin or the server core that Luke change?

My best

Vidman

I don't think it ever worked that way as when browsing by genre it is possible that not all items in a collection are the same genre

This is a function of the server and API not the plug-in but Vidman is probably correct.

It doesn't make sense to roll up to an entire collection just because one or more of its members satisfy a certain search criteria.

• 2 weeks later...

Good day Ebr,

So as it clear, at mixed library folder, then boxset will not be display if using the auto boxset plugin, only option will be using the tag [boxset], then this will rise another issue I guess, since it will be display twice at the collection section.

Any chance it will support mixed folder to display the collection?

My best