Extra Tuners Listed

fantaxp7
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

fantaxp7

I did a quick search but did not see anything like this.

I have one hdhomerun prime and therefor 3 tuners, however 6 are listed. In my guide I also see some channels numbers twice and without guide data.

Sorry if I am missing somehting here, haven't been to active as of late.

5602d3d246d6c_tuners.png

5602d3df81664_guide.png

jasonmcroy

Are you also seeing two tuner devices listed each with a different IP address? I had that happen a couple of times and I had to check the box to not enable the one not listed under my local ip address. I haven't seen it happen with the Beta server so far.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

• Like 1

mellomade

Did you happen to manually add this tuner originally?  It could be that the auto detection also picked it up and duplicated it.  I would try removing both tuners and then letting auto discover relocate your tuner.

edit - also check %appdata%\Emby-Server\config for the livetv.xml and see if you have duplicate TunerHostInfo entries for that IP.  If you do you might want to delete that file and re-add the tuners and your SD info.

Edited by mellomade
  • Like 1

fantaxp7

Did you happen to manually add this tuner originally?  It could be that the auto detection also picked it up and duplicated it.  I would try removing both tuners and then letting auto discover relocate your tuner.

edit - also check %appdata%\Emby-Server\config for the livetv.xml and see if you have duplicate TunerHostInfo entries for that IP.  If you do you might want to delete that file and re-add the tuners and your SD info.

Are you also seeing two tuner devices listed each with a different IP address? I had that happen a couple of times and I had to check the box to not enable the one not listed under my local ip address. I haven't seen it happen with the Beta server so far.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

They are the same IP

Yes I did, now that I've deleted it I only see one tuner, thank. ALSO this seems to have fixed and issue I had with schedules direct, I now see my local listings!

All is well now, thanks for the help guys.

• Like 1

fantaxp7

Double-check that you don't have the old Emby TV plug-in installed as well.

Issue came back. Indeed I did have it installed. Just removed. All is well again  :D