Issue with "Play All"

Jonathon

I am using version 0.59 of the Samsung app on a Samsung UN65J6200.  If I go into a TV Series, and select "Play All", the first episode will start to play.  After the episode is over, the next does not start.  Instead the app will return to the episode selection page. 

I have tried this with a few different series.  Are there any logs or other information I can provide to help with this issue?

Jon

FrostByte

I'm surprised you even got the app installed, isn't your tv running Tizen OS?

Edit: please post a picture of your tv settings within the app to start

Edited by FrostByte

I am not sure what OS this TV is running.  I just picked it up a week ago and installed the app from the instructions.  For the most part, it works great!  I have attached a picture showing the TV settings.  From this screen the actual model number of the TV appears to be UN65J6203.

post-74335-0-37029000-1442863715_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

FrostByte

Ok, that is definately a bug that Chess will have to look at.  I can duplicate it on both my TV and my HTS.  I thought this was fixed before, but obvious it's still a problem. 

Just found an article that says the UNXXJ6200 models do NOT have the new Tizen operating system.  This would explain why you were even able to install the app in the first place.  Most all the 2015 J series models are running Tizen and can not even install the app.

Edited by FrostByte
  • Like 1

Ok, that is definately a bug that Chess will have to look at.  I can duplicate it on both my TV and my HTS.  I thought this was fixed before, but obvious it's still a problem. 

Just found an article that says the UNXXJ6200 models do NOT have the new Tizen operating system.  This would explain why you were even able to install the app in the first place.  Most all the 2015 J series models are running Tizen and can not even install the app.

Thanks!  Let me know if you have a build you want me to try out. 

I just got lucky by getting a supported TV then.  App looks great, and we use it exclusively now that we can get away from Media Center on the Xbox extender.