Thank you

PhilWhite

PhilWhite

Ebr,

The new Fire TV app is outstanding.  I'm seeing direct play of virtually everything, cpu usage is almost nothing during playback (and only around 20% with live TV), and movies that did not work with the VLC player now play flawlessly.

The guide option during live TV play is fantastic and works flawlessly switching between channels.  Having the ability to switch channels this way is just what I wanted and I think it is better than traditional channel surfing.

With the new server I haven't missed a single recording (well, except for the interference of NFL games biting into recording times).  Thanks again, Luke.

Couldn't be happier with all of the improvements you guys have made.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
AtomicCEO

I just left a positive review on the Play Store as well for the Android TV app.  Maybe I'm looking wrong, but it looks like mine is the only review for the new version.

This update is awesome.  The fully functioning Live and Recorded TV features mean I no longer have to jump back and forth between the Windows Media Center and my Nexus Player to watch things.  It's organized well and I can see what I've already watched, I can delete stuff, I can see the guide while playing live TV.

Thanks so much, guys.  Great work.

Thanks very much for leaving a review.  As you saw, very few people actually do - unless they encounter a problem.