Metadata Manager: Refresh issue with Images tab?

fraenhawk

fraenhawk
If I'm in the metadata manager and I either upload a new image, or replace an existing image with a new one via the cloud icon under an image, the Images tab doesn't refresh automatically. And it's not like it shows stale data, it shows no images until I either manually refresh the browser or change tabs and back. What's even worse is if you use the "Browse Images" button and just pick a replacement image that way (instead of the one under the existing image) the whole right side just goes blank and doesn't even show the show name or tabs anymore. 

This may actually be two issues because I then thought, maybe this is another chrome refresh issue like the pictures over top of the names again. Turns out that was part correct. The first problem is only occurring on Chrome (45.0.2454.93 m) but the problem with the whole right side going blank after using the main "Browse Images" button is happening in Chrome and IE (11.0.9600.18015). This is all on server version 3.0.5724.3

As I was digging into this more to document it, it gets even more interesting. If you just go through the metadata manager menu choice and change images, the first problem doesn't occur on Chrome. You can change images all you like and they refresh fine. The way I had encountered and reproduced this is that sometimes I am on a show and want to change an image. So in this case I was using the web client, clicked the show which took me to the list of seasons. If you click the main show image above the description, it takes you directly to the metadata manager with the images tab already selected. I use this often if I see something wrong or that I want to change since I'm already looking at the show. If I change the images from this copy of the metadata manager, I get the no-refresh problem.

So is that missing chunk of URL causing the problem for Chrome?

Problem 1:

55fc1fda93145_imagetabproblem.jpg

Problem 2:

55fc2005bddb9_imagetabproblem2.jpg