[BUG] First Start Wizard (Selecting No to sync Music does not Disable Music syncing)

VladTepz

VladTepz

Emby Addon:    1.1.43

Kodi Version:    15.1

I noticed this a few days ago on a test system, just didn't get a chance to report.

After installing the Emby addon & going through the "First run Wizard", selecting "NO" to "Enable Music Library?" does not Disable the music library sync.

You also get the "Direct stream the music library?" popup when selecting "NO" to "Enable Music Library?", which should probably be suppressed if "NO" to "Enable Music Library?" is selected.

I was able to turn Debug logging on by setting 

<setting id="logLevel" type="enum" label="30004" values="None|Info|Debug" default="2" />

in the Kodi>addons>plugin.video.emby>resources>settings.xml, since this is on first run so there is no way to turn it on any other way.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like there is any logging for the Wizard, but I will upload my log anyways as soon as it is done as I wanted to collect a clean log & it is still syncing...

-Vlad

Angelblue05

Ah, well that's a fail. The music is enabled by default so the question should really be: Disable music library....

Thanks for pointing this out, it will be fixed in the next version. :)