Help with WMC and Media Browser Theater in full screen

J e f f

I recently installed the movie theme videos plugin.  If I have WMC or Media browser theatre in full screen when the plugin starts playing the video backdrop, my screen turns black for a few seconds until the backdrop/music starts playing.  If I have the window minimized to a smaller size the transition is seamless and there is no black screen and the video theme plays smooth.  Anyone no a setting in windows that could stop this from happening as it is very annoying.  It's almost like its changing the resolution of my monitor but it is not because I have checked. Thanks in advance.

I don't have a problem copying and pasting Luke.  Yes I meant Classic ebr.  I spent several hours yesterday and could not find an answer.  It only turns black for a few seconds when the movie theme videos start playing .  When it starts playing a second time it turns black again and so on.  But it only does it when I have the window full screen for media browser classic or MBT.  If either of them are minimized slightly, it is a smooth transaction. Its a 60" Samsung led tv. I found this video to help show you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVxwRdkclA8

Edited by J e f f

You were right. I found the fix after days of searching. If you have a Nvidia card you need to..... Open Nvidia Control Panel Display > Adjust desktop color settings > “Content type reported to the display:” – Change from “Auto-select (recommended)” to “Full-screen videos” > Click on Apply button. The movie theme videos play as smooth as butter now.

Edited by J e f f
  • Like 1