metadata manager

thoror

I like the addition of the metadata manager icon at the top of the web client. However, it seems this is available for anyone regardless of administrator status. Through that link, I was able to modify metadata using a non admin account.

Why does Metadata Manager now have a blinding white background? It used to be the lovely dark grey gradient same as the rest of the Media Browser. Can this nice gradient be restored.  Thanx.

it's not blinding white. it's off-white. a lighter shade is much friendlier when you're editing. it's here to stay.

• Like 1

satellietje

it's not blinding white. it's off-white. a lighter shade is much friendlier when you're editing. it's here to stay.

I also like the black color much moore, maybe it's possible to make it so that you can choose black or white?

Friendlier?  Why change it in the first place?  Had you received complaints from users that they were having trouble editing because of the dark grey background?

You know, the reason why Adobe changed their background to a dark grey on their software was because it is soothing for the eyes while editing photos or video.

I really think there are a lot of MB users out there who might agree with me. Lets take a poll.

As a new MB3 user, I was wondering how to set the background to the grey that I saw in some of the screenshots in the tutorials and guides. Now I see that I have no choice with the white background. :-(

aspdend

Good! I was pleasantly surprised to find the new colour scheme. At first I was "Arrgh I'm Blinded" but after a good 10 seconds or so I thought, "this is much easier to use"...Respect for all the constant tinkering, improvements and upgrades that I can't seem to keep up with...Great work