Episode Airdate Appears Incorrect

imadunatic

imadunatic

Hello, 

I've noticed that several of my series in Kodi have incorrect episode air dates, where does this information populate from? Is there a chance I have a setting incorrect and that's causing it? At one time, I had Sonarr create all of my NFO files, but when I switched to Emby I eliminated those when I was troubleshooting a database issue.

Is it possible that this is caused by using a non U.S. date format (I have it set to day/month/year)? Unfortunately, the skin I use (FTV) doesn't support U.S. style (month/day/year) and it causes some really strange dates to show up if I leave it on regional. 

Thanks for any ideas on tracking this down. I'm almost positive this is a config issue somewhere in the pipeline. 

Angelblue05

The airdate is filled using the info found in the Emby metadata manager. The first thing to do is to confirm the ones in Emby are valid.

• 2 weeks later...
imadunatic

This appears to be working itself out as files are added. The episodes which are incorrectly showing the air date are those that were on my server when I installed Kodi. 

Thanks for all the great work on this plugin. 

• Like 1