emby 1.1.38

browned

I have it installed, reset the db, now it is stuck updating the DB and I can see from the server it is not reading any data.

Anyone else having issues with it?

Angelblue05

You are using Jarvis, which is not officially supported by our add-on. Your options are: Update to the latest Jarvis version (might work, might not work) or use Kodi Isengard.

Angelblue05

The database version in your log for Jarvis is 94. The add-on only works with database version 96 since 1.1.36. Otherwise, you are good to go with Helix or Isengard.

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

We will start to fully support Jarvis once it hits RC releases. Because the database structure for Jarvis is constantly changing from build to build, we don't support it at the moment.

e123enitan

I just rebuild my stem from strach, but I have been getting error message, everytime I tried to installed emby/kodi addon, the system freezed several times, that I have to manually powered up the box.

attached are series of log files, hope this helps to reveled where the issue is, pls advice what is next.

Thanks

http://xbmclogs.com/prppzosvc

http://xbmclogs.com/pciqvmjo1

Angelblue05

I can't load your logs, keep getting 504 gateway time-out. Maybe Kodi's site is down or something... Are you able to post your log, either attach it directly to your post, use dropbox or use pastebin?

Edit: nvm, finally the site loaded and I'm able to see your log.

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

@@xnappo 

19:58:57 T:2768237632   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named distutils.version
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/service.py", line 21, in <module>
                                                from ConnectionManager import ConnectionManager
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/ConnectionManager.py", line 17, in <module>
                                                from UserClient import UserClient
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/UserClient.py", line 18, in <module>
                                                from Player import Player
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/Player.py", line 14, in <module>
                                                from WebSocketClient import WebSocketThread
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/WebSocketClient.py", line 21, in <module>
                                                from LibrarySync import LibrarySync
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 15, in <module>
                                                from distutils.version import LooseVersion, StrictVersion
                                            ImportError: No module named distutils.version
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Edited by Angelblue05

xnappo

Yep.  Crap that is annoying!

Will do a much more annoying way to check now.

Edited by xnappo

Angelblue05

An idea that might work: How about we just remove the "." when comparing versions, then we'd be left comparing integer to integer. Would this work?  :) Just thinking out loud here...

Edited by Angelblue05

e123enitan

I can't load your logs, keep getting 504 gateway time-out. Maybe Kodi's site is down or something... Are you able to post your log, either attach it directly to your post, use dropbox or use pastebin?

Edit: nvm, finally the site loaded and I'm able to see your log.

Do you still want me to the attached logs, it seems you had it opened? But I was able to open it, strange?

Edited by e123enitan

Angelblue05

Do you still want me to the attached logs, it seems you had it opened?

No it's fine, we are looking into a solution right now.

• Like 1

e123enitan

No it's fine, we are looking into a solution right now.

Nice, so it wasn't that I was crazy, thanks for looking into it and for

solutions.

Cheers!

Angelblue05

Well obviously we'd have to keep the same type of version... lol :P technically it would be comparing 1.2.20 to 1.1.10

anyway, glad you fixed it haha. Awesome :)

Edited by Angelblue05

e123enitan

Well obviously we'd have to keep the same type of version... lol :P technically it would be comparing 1.2.20 to 1.1.10

anyway, glad you fixed it haha. Awesome :)

Following your conversations what this mean, I see smiles in your faces, Ho lala, so when I should I give this a try again, sorry for my impetient

e123enitan

xnappo will be pushing a new version shortly to fix your issue. Sorry for the inconvenience @@e123enitan

No worries, I am glad this came up, at least if its there it should brought to lime light and get it fixed, so I will keep eyes on for the update.