Studio/Mediainfo Icons

Nelcruz

hey guys where can I download the Studio and Mediainfo Icons from?  Can't seem to find them here, and the links on the old website are dead.

Thanks

Thanks to Popeye and GrotShot, I was able to download and place the files in the correct location.  However, the studio and mediainfo icons are not showing up on the movie information screen.  Is this not yet implemented in MBT?  I have tried adding a new file to see if it perhaps is not retrospective.  I do have Metabrowser 2 fetching my metadata if that makes a difference.

• 2 weeks later...
Popeye2468

Images by name folder in the folders for media info and studio you need to create another folder in each and call it all the paste all relavent pics in those folders

SikSlayer

Images by name folder in the folders for media info and studio you need to create another folder in each and call it all the paste all relavent pics in those folders

Where exactly? I'm not sure I understand what you are saying........

I have the "media info" and "studio" folders from inside of the ImagesNyName folder, does this go in \AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\ImagesByName or the ProgramData\Mediabrowser-Classic folder?

EDIT: I've gotten the colored media info icons to show up, but not the actor shots.

Edited by SikSlayer

• 2 weeks later...
politby

Still struggling with this. Where exactly?

I tried

...\ImagesByName\Mediainfo\media_wtv\folder.png

as an example. Didn't work.The KB article on IBN does not mention the mediainfo icons. Can someone post the correct path, thanks

yardameus

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\ImagesByName\MediaInfo\All         

Put the files you have in this folder if you want all of your themes to have the same icons (no individual folders for each icon, just how they are when you download them).  If you want different icons for different themes, make a folder (...\MediaInfo\Chocolate) and put the icons you want for that theme in that folder.