Thanks for the great Kodi support!

gstuartj

gstuartj

Not much content here, I just wanted to take a moment to thank the devs contributing to the Kodi support for Emby. You guys have made a lot of progress in the past year, and the Kodi plugin has definitely surpassed PleXBMC. I appreciate that it's an official priority for the project, since Kodi is kind of the ultimate home theater tweakers' toolbox. It's great to have as a more "pro" alternative frontend for those who care.

p.s., The Arctic Zephyr skin is great. Well done.

Edited by gstuartj
  • Like 3

xnappo

Thank you guys - it can seem like there are just a pile of problems at times and it is always great to see people liking and using our stuff!

gstuartj

Thank you guys - it can seem like there are just a pile of problems at times and it is always great to see people liking and using our stuff!

Sure, and the negative stuff is what people tend to get around to posting about, etc. But you guys should be proud of the progress.

Obviously the backend devs deserve recognition too, but what prompted this post is I was thinking to myself that this is the first time I've had a home theater setup working exactly the way I want it, without a compromise on experience/transcoding/whatever. I'm picky, but between the improved add on, new fast sync plugin and the new skin everything is very smooth. It's a killer frontend now.

• Like 2

e123enitan

I have always felt the need to appreciate the Devs group both on the server/emby-kodi, more reason I support the team through a onetime contribution and an ongoing contributions as at when.

No doubt this team have done superbly within a shortest possible time especially in the area of bridging Kodi with Emby plus exceptional skills, what more can one asked for unravel Emby media server  

Yet I have observed the team growing with exceptional and brilliance people, which have make emby envious of others media system, one could attest to the fact, that as old members retained, lost one returns and new one's are increasing exponentially.

What really amazed me in all is their swiftness to solving members issuesconcerns, and their commitments, also their passion to the success with this project is worth commended and applauds.

Guys show some appreciations, give a word or two of appreciation to our awesome to all emby team, knowing that their efforts are pro bono.

Cheers!

:) 

Edited by e123enitan