Cast & Actors Not Showing

bnwbass

Hello all

The following behavior happens in all Kodi skins.

When selecting "Cast" from the info panel all of my movies are missing Cast. If I go into details they show up but not from the cast tab. I am using the latest Emby add-on 1.1.37 with Emby Kodi server Sync Queue

1.0.5726.34878. Any ideas? Do I need additional add-ons to populate actor/cast media info?

Thx
Bw

Angelblue05

Are they showing correctly in your emby webclient? I'm not exactly sure what you mean by cast tab, is it possible for you to capture screenshots of the missing cast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and No, this is what I have found to be true. Only about 10% of my collections show "people" images in Emby client server metadata manager and those movies do populate in the Kodi skins as cast members so the link between Emby and Kodi is working.  This now points to the real issue of why Emby client server is not scraping correctly and finding "people". Looking at the metadata for the movies that are missing people, they all have external ID's such as IMDB and themovieID identified correctly and all the other information about the movie is there except people, I have done refresh people but no change.  

Thx

bw