Video not playing from remote MB3 Server

discinabq

discinabq

Hi all, I am new to the forums and a having trouble getting video to play from a remote server (WAN). I have always used plex but wanted to try something different and really enjoy the web interface, which is running well remotely - without issue. But, I am unable to get the MB Theater to work at all. It connnects to my remote server fine but when i select a video to be played it doesnt do anything but go to the internal video player and never loads the video info as the timer is always set at 00:00/00:00

Can someone please help me out on this one?

It's only because I haven't really put any effort into remote streaming within MBT yet. It will eventually function as expected.

discinabq

Ah, I am glad i asked. MBT is really nice, I love the border-less look. Once this feature is added, I am switching from plex and will be donating as well.

• 1 year later...
ab123ga

I was only asking if MBT can access a remote server. That's what the original post asked and it was noted that it has not been worked on. That was some time ago and there was no update to this. I installed the latest version today but am not at the site to get the version number. The library views come up but hitting play results in nothing playing. No error.... Just for not play.