Hide Duplicate Channels?

wiretap

wiretap

Is there an option anywhere to hide duplicate channels? Everything is working as-is, but for some reason, I have duplicate listings.. one with guide data and one without. See pic:

post-12312-0-02301500-1440342331_thumb.png

Deihmos

Do you have another pvr service activated? When the server updated I had the same thing because I use serverwmc

wiretap

I believe I figured out what happened. The new update to the Emby Server Live TV was getting the stations, and so was ServerWMC. It had my tuners listed twice.. once from Emby and once from ServerWMC. I disabled ServerWMC and now it is just displaying one instance of each channel. Hopefully this helps someone.

Deihmos

I believe I figured out what happened. The new update to the Emby Server Live TV was getting the stations, and so was ServerWMC. It had my tuners listed twice.. once from Emby and once from ServerWMC. I disabled ServerWMC and now it is just displaying one instance of each channel. Hopefully this helps someone.

I disabled emby server. You will have to pay to get guide data using emby live tv but get it free from WMC with serverwmc. 

wiretap

Yea I noticed that. Unfortunately none of my WMC guide data is coming through. I've tried resetting WMC, adding the guide entries to my HOSTS file, etc.. :/