Installed Live TV Plugin Yesterday -Some Issues

Rew452

Rew452

I installed the Live TV plugin yesterday afternoon from the catalog but it did not appear to install so I did it again, well then I realized I needed to restart the server to instal. But when I restarted it had 2 instances of the plugin so when it restarted I think it was installed twice.

I have had Emby server running on WHS 2011 for a long time and it has work very well but after restarting Emby and began setting up Live TV on the server I began to have thing that did not seem right so I ended up removing Live TV thinking it must have messed something up by installing twice.

After that I lost Live TV both as a Installed plugin and in the Plugin Catalog.

But then the Emby Server got an update and it installed and then Live TV was there but still no plugin was shown in either as Installed or the catalog.

But for some reason it all seems to work I can watch a channel though is is transcoding to 720p which should not be necessary on my gigabyte network, my movies don't.

Can someone help me to repair this so plugin shows up correctly as installed?

I have 3 HDHR Primes which all show up correctly.

Thanks

Emby Log.txt

Vidman

If you are on stable then there will be a new release of the server very soon that incorporates the emby tv plugin as a core feature

Edited by Vidman

Thays good. Could that be what I got late Yesterday?

Yes if you are set to Beta updates.

Rew452

Yes I am set to Beta. Should I conclude it is ok for now then?

What about it transcoding to 720p should I change to 1080 as my system can handle it, at least my movies it does

It is OK in the sense that it is OK for testing, because it is a beta.

As far as 720p/1080p, please clearly describe the situation with examples and descriptive detail. Thanks.