Upcoming Show List - Missing Series

DarWun
Go to solution Solved by DarWun,

DarWun

In the latest stable (and beta) version of MB3, the upcoming show list is incomplete on all days.  Earlier this week, episodes for a few shows that have been missing for the list started showing up in late August.  They still did not show up for earlier airdates.  When I checked listings for a show that was returning for a new season later this month, I found that the first episode of the season aired on the same date as one of the shows that had magically reappeared.  Out of curiosity, I checked the airdates for a couple of the other shows that had reappeared in the list and I found that there was a new season of another show in my collection starting on the same day.

What seems to be happening (on my system at least), if "X" shows air on a night only "X-1" of them show up in the upcoming list.  As a test, on nights where shows are missing from the list I added a new show that is currently airing on the same night.  As soon as I did that, the show that previously had not been included in the list showed up.  It disappeared from the list again as soon as I removed the "dummy" show.

Edited by DarWun

• Solution
DarWun

Just wanted to post back that this issue has been resolved in Beta Version 3.0.5713.1.  Thanks team Emby!!!

• Like 1