Watched status not updating

Jewell

Since the version update with VLC, the watched status of tv shows has not been updating. I've made sure the show runs all the way through to the last second to test it, no check mark. I'm also not able to manually select the check mark to update the watched status. Is the watched check mark working correctly for everyone else?

Note - I am able to manually update the watched status on the server through an alternative interface (web browser). When returning to FireTV the updated status is then correctly displayed.

Working fine for me and yours is the only report I've seen on this.

You are saying that, from the detail screen, you click on the "Toggle Watched" check and nothing happens?  If you wait a bit do you get a small message pop up?

That's right, nothing happens, the check doesn't change, even temporarily. Watching a show or movie doesn't create a check either. Your input is helpful though, it's on my end probably. I'll do a reload of the software and see what that gets me.

The next time you try manually hitting the check mark, wait about 60 seconds before doing anything else.  Does a message pop up?