Excessive compressing database

EiEiOhh

EiEiOhh

Windows 7

Kodi 15.1

Emby for Kodi 1.1.13

I'm brand new (1 day) to Emby

Since I started using Emby, I am getting constant Compressing database messages that lock up Kodi.

EiEiOhh

Nope!

I was wrong. The constant "compressing" is back.

By disableing Emby addon in Kodi, I was able to validate the issue is indeed tied to Emby as the compressing has stopped

CBers

You could try the latest beta version of the addon (v1.1.34), as a lot of changes have been made since the last stable release.

bobydole

I "thought" I did but I can't be certain.

How would I start all over?

I believe there is an option for that in the addon configuration under the debug/advanced tab. Something like "clear kodi database", or such.

Edited by bobydole
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

Have you disabled under settings > videos > hide library updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EiEiOhh

You could try the latest beta version of the addon (v1.1.34), as a lot of changes have been made since the last stable release.

@@Angelblue05.. Yes it is disabled

I uninstalled the stable version and installed the beta version of the Kodi addon.

It has been running far a few hours without the Database Compression. I am cautiously optimistic. I will continue observing this evening and will report back tomorrow [fingers crossed here]

• Like 1

EiEiOhh

It's been a couple days so I feel I can confirm that uninstalling the stable version of the Kodi add-on and installing the beta version worked for me.

Thanks all

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk