Just a little help with cover art well all art and inf files

Never_More
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

Never_More

Good day to all - Here is the situation I have - and I cant seem find a post with the same question or situation I have - If there is please direct me to it and save alot of typing on your part... ;-)

I did a rebuild of my server and baught a new HDD to replace the 2 2tb drives I had all my collections on.

I copied the collections (Movies,Cartoon and Music) to the new drive -

Some of the Art work became unreadable and does not show - Sooo here is the situation

I want to do a complete refresh of all my art  and NFO's (I do not mind waiting) - 

Is this correct way of doing the new refresh -

I go to the server meta settings and click on the movie heading (latter the cartoons and Music) and click refresh or do I need to go the movie's 1 by 1 and click refresh -

Also I want the old stuff deleted so the server does not get confused what to display

Like I said before if there is a post with this info please link it and ill go from there - 

Thank you for all the help

Never_More.

Edited by Never_More

• Solution
Happy2Play

Not positive if a refresh will replace the current images, but the there is an option in Advance Refresh to replace images.

Metadata Manager-Folder level (Movies)-click the three dots-Advance Refresh-Use the drop downs for metadata (Refresh all data) and images (Replace existing images)

• Like 1

Never_More

TY worked like a charm ... Took a look at the explorer folders, to make sure it was doing what is should, and all pics and nfo were being replaced.. - TY for the help and advice ...