Load time, no movie shown

mguiducci

mguiducci

Hi guys,

I read a couple of other post: I have a similar yet somhow different problem.

Since the last update in MBC, the entry screen stays on for 40-50 secs. MBC then loads EHS with my 4 collection (Italian Movies, English Movie, Telefilm, TV Shows): if I try to enter any of those it shows no movies. It loads the standard screen but no covers are shown (and the movie shown tags says 0/0).

Instead, if I load the Movie by genre menu, everything works perfectly.

It must be a MBC-related issue as if I access via web, by the same machine or any other, everything works fine (althought a little slower then before the last MBServer update)

I attach a log related to the process stated before (load->wait->ehs->movies in italiano->null->ehs->movies by genre->movies found).

My 5 cents ? It seems some sql-cache problem...

Thanks !

M.

MBClassic-251120137050139fe3264bfdbc92f252672191d3.log

mguiducci

I will check tonight: I think I don't have any, for what it counts... I'll check a report back.

These seems to be somehow related:

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/2468-mbc-and-movies-not-showup/

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/2453-movies-not-displayingshowing/

While I haven't solved it yet, I will try every single step suggested and log both server and client to see what's solving it.

First -> hide empty folders -> all logs

Then -> update the betas -> all logs

Then -> kill all the plugins -> all logs

How does it sound ? How can I be of help to the developers ?

Ciao

Edited by mguiducci

mguiducci

Hi,

I stopped at the second point: I tryed with the "hide empty fodlers" on & off, nothing changed.

I updated to the server (3.0.5078.38958) and nothing changed, with the coverart update (4.0.4.1), everything went back to normal.

Bye