Titan skin: problems with advanced homescreen and Emby addon

pünktchen

pünktchen

Hi Marcel,

first let me explain my current setup. Most of the time i'm watching live tv and recordings with Kodi on my HTPC.

The Emby server and my media are on another PC that is mostly sleeping. And here come the problems:

1) If i wake up my main PC while the Emby server is sleeping, the middle and right section of the advanced homescreen widgets are blank. They only get filled again by restarting Kodi while the Emby server is online.

2) If i wake up my main PC while the Emby server is sleeping and after that wake up my Emby server machine, the Emby video nodes and therefore the skin shortcuts don't get updated. I have to do a manual resync within the Emby addon to get shortcuts working again.

3) I don't know when it has changed, but the navigation between the main menu tiles and the submenu/widget section is really annoying! Going left from a submenu tile or right from a recently added tile should end on the next main menu tile instead of moving circular. Now i have to go ten or more sub-tiles down to get to the main menu before i can go left or right.

marcelveldt

I am currently working on a complete rewrite of how the widgets are handled in the skin. Your issue 1 and 2 are exactly what will be fixed for example. I think I can share a new beta within a few days.

I will also look into issue 3

• Like 1