Every time i go into Live TV section the program hangs with this log:

Sequence: 117
Date/time: 2015-08-10T09:41:41.2925384+00:00
Level: ERROR
Thread: 5
Logger: RtLogger
------------------------
------------------------
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(TimeSpan timeout)
   at MediaBrowser.ApiInteraction.PortableHttpWebRequestFactory.<>c__DisplayClass5.<GetResponseAsync>b__4()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
   at MediaBrowser.ApiInteraction.Net.HttpWebRequestClient.<GetResponse>d__1.MoveNext()
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)<---

------------------------
Session: {"PackageArchitecture":"Neutral","PackageFullName":"436337Illusions.com.MediaBrowser_3.4.2.337_neutral__77hd5e1v1hqs4","PackagePublisher":"CN=CA9FBA89-9B8C-4501-9177-37B89E41D3FF","PackagePublisherId":"77hd5e1v1hqs4","PackageResourceId":"","PackageVersion":"3.4.2.337","InstallationId":"c8fd06ce-e1da-492d-83dc-14c5c7d08b25"}

Any help will be apreciated.

Regards :)

Mayankel

Noone can help me? This is the only thing stopping me to upgrade to Windows 10 because the lack of MCE.

7illusions

Does the app crash, or does it continue working with just a spinner saying it's loading?

Mayankel

Does the app crash, or does it continue working with just a spinner saying it's loading?

Well really it minimizes and when i maximize it appears starting again.

Also post the server log.

I dont buy the app, i'm testing it and the day to test it finished, so i can't reproduce the error now. If you can help me wuth the error i'll buy the app.

Thanks and best regards :)

Well really it minimizes and when i maximize it appears starting again.

I dont buy the app, i'm testing it and the day to test it finished, so i can't reproduce the error now. If you can help me wuth the error i'll buy the app.

Thanks and best regards :)

For the server log please see http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/790-how-to-report-a-problem/

• Solution

Thanks. This is actually a server problem and will be fixed for the next release. 

• Like 1

Mayankel

Thanks. This is actually a server problem and will be fixed for the next release. 

Ok, thanks again Luke, so i will wait for the next release of server.