Enabling Coverflow for Skins

bnwbass

bnwbass

Hello all,

I am new to Kodi but a long time user of Emby. I'm trying the Kodi interface with the Emby addon and have some questions about the different Skins using Kodi.

I like the cover flow and coverart from Emby themes but I'm having issues getting this feature to work in some of the Kodi skins.
From what I have tried, the CirrusEX skin is the only one that has this option under the "view" tab, but when checked the coverflow effect does not work.
Are there any other config settings need to be turned on to get cover flow to work.

Also, can some lidt all of the skins that have the cover flow option? I have looked at 5-6 different skins but Cirrus seams to be the only one that features a coverflow view.
How do I add Aeon MQ, this is not showing up in the "get more" option within the user settings?

thx
bnw

marcelveldt

Titan supports cover overlays, to be enabled in the skin settings. Other idea might be to enable the cover art feature on the Emby server. That way you'll have cover treatments on every Kodi skin.

bnwbass

I enabled my cover art feature on the emby server but still not working.  Unless I'am missing something I cant see any setting in Titan for coverflow view option, would you be a bit more specific as to where this would be in the Skin settings.  Also, can you recommend any other Kodi skins that support coverflow views?

thx

bw

Angelblue05

@@bnwbass

If you enable cover art after Emby for Kodi already imported your library, you will need to reset rescan in your library to see cover art in Kodi. Aeon Nox has cover flow views.