Missing option to disable Play Next

Tolerant

Tolerant

I can't seem to find an option to disable the new Play Next popup in the top right corner of what is playing a minute or two before it ends. As nice as it is to have a play next ability, having this take up so much viewing space is distracting and bothersome. Since I am only using the "Play" choice and not "Play all from here" I don't quite understand why this was put in quite this way. :(

GTiceman

I agree with this. There should be an option to hide this so when it pops out you can "snooze" it. Two minutes is a long time and it's huge.

Tolerant

It is annoying for so many reasons, it's too big, it requires input while you are watching something, there is no way to turn it off, you are stuck with it if you DO want it to play the next item... it's just a bad design / solution for the issue at hand. Please push an update with a way to turn it off or remove it. If it was in the app when I tested it, I would never have gone through with the purchase.

trusselo

It would be better if it showed durng the last 1 minute and hides after 10 seconds.

or an option to set the time and time-out

Tolerant

It would be better if it showed durng the last 1 minute and hides after 10 seconds.

or an option to set the time and time-out

I was watching a few "Shorts" that were only a couple of minutes long and for most of them that damn popup was showing. An option to simply disable it would be a start.

Tolerant

Thanks it would be appreciated. Maybe consider something smaller.. like just buttons on the bottom floating / hiding bar without the image taking up %20 of the top of the screen. And if you are able something to "lock" full screen so that using another app or program doesn't minimize and effectively "kill" the app playback leaving it non functional until closed and reopened (in most cases). Using two monitors becomes useless if you can't actually use the main one for fear of stopping whatever is being viewed on the second one especially if you cant just click it to resume playback. :(  Don't think i don't appreciate the effort and time but sudden changes as drastic as that popup that require user intervention to continue or remove it gets pretty frustrating. Heck, even a popup AFTER playback would be ok but not during because not all shorts, episodes or shows have minutes of rolling credits and it is just so dang disruptive. Thanks for listening.