Error - HttpAsyncTaskHandler: Error occured while Processing Request: Access token is invalid or expired.

Jvtm

Hello Emby community, I am hoping someone can shed some light on an issue I have been running into. As the title says the error I see in the log files (attached) is:

Error - HttpAsyncTaskHandler: Error occured while Processing Request: Access token is invalid or expired.

Here are my system specs:

Server Version 3.0.5675.1

Clients tested:

Windows 8, Chrome browser

Windows 10, Chrome and Edge Browser

Iphone iOS, Chrome 

Steps taken:

Clean reinstall of Emby server on an Admin account in Server 2012 r2

DNS flush of both server and clients

Removed then added music library

deleted all .xml and .nfo files from media folder before library scan

Installed Emby Server as a service instead of running the desktop app

Symptoms:

I cannot view my music collection through the Artists tab nor the Album artists tab on either windows machine but I can do so on the iOS device. Chrome was used on all devices. So basically, on a PC I cannot view nor search by artist but I can do so on Iphone...everything else works fine. 

I did find one previous thread (http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/12630-httpasynctaskhandler-error) where this error was mentioned and I uninstalled the Emby Classic viewer for WMC on the Windows 8 machine and i even turned off that PC just so that it wouldnt be on the network. This had no effect. I still encounter the error. I also get another error which might be related so I am including it here. that error reads:

Could not find file 'C:\Users\Mediabrowser\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\dashboard-ui\css\images\ajax-loader.gif'

I manually checked in that path location and sure enough that gif file is not there. 

As you all can imagine since I cannot view nor search music by artist it becomes almost impossible to navigate through my collection unless I remember the name of the song or the album. When I used to run Emby Server on Win8 previously everything worked fine (with a different server version) but I have noticed that the application runs much snappier on my server hardware than on my win8 machine so I would really want this to work. When I add my movie and TV collection I run into no problems on any OS or viewing method.

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi...You are my only hope.

JVTM 

server-63574449173.txt