1.1.18 Division by Zero Error

denethor

denethor

I got failed sync with below log with latest beta including 1.1.19. Jarvis Nightly. I think one my movie got 0 height. as metadata. I think add-on should ignore if something wrong with movie width or height.

23:45:22 T:6780  NOTICE: Sync DB -> syncDatabase Exiting
23:45:22 T:6780   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-7:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\LibrarySync.py", line 801, in run
                                                libSync = self.FullLibrarySync()
                                              File "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\LibrarySync.py", line 106, in FullLibrarySync
                                                self.MoviesFullSync(connection,cursor,pDialog)
                                              File "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\LibrarySync.py", line 199, in MoviesFullSync
                                                WriteKodiVideoDB().addOrUpdateMovieToKodiLibrary(item["Id"],connection, cursor, view.get('title'))
                                              File "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\WriteKodiVideoDB.py", line 252, in addOrUpdateMovieToKodiLibrary
                                                self.AddStreamDetailsToMedia(API().getMediaStreams(MBitem), fileid, cursor)
                                              File "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\API.py", line 153, in getMediaStreams
                                                videotrack['aspectratio'] = round(float(videotrack['width'] / videotrack['height']), 6)
                                            ZeroDivisionError: integer division or modulo by zero
Edited by denethor
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

Bah.... you'd think it's something that should always be there..... Apparently not, I will fix this. So it's missing the aspect ratio, and the height value?

Edited by Angelblue05

denethor

I am not sure. My add-on log setting was in "none" now i set it to "info" and found the movie that cause the problem.

Which part of the metadata I should check; aspect ratio? Since i checked it and it is empty for now

Edited by denethor

Angelblue05

The media info section in the webclient is where you need to look (just select the content, and scroll pass the cast and crew section). Does the video track show any aspect ratio or resolution?

denethor

Ok movie has two files (3d and 1080p version) and one of it does not have aspect ratio because it is a ISO file

sLdF1by.png

Edited by denethor

Angelblue05

Are you sure that's that one causing issues? Because there is still a resolution. The height, width are taken from the resolution 1920x1080. Anyway I've fixed it for next release, in the event the aspect ratio is missing and it fails to divide, it will set a default value of 1.85:1.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 2

denethor

If you are asking that if I am sure with movie name yes I am %99 sure. This was the last movie before the exception thrown. Catched it with the movieID from log file.

Yes it still has AR for one file but second file for the same title does not have AR since it is a ISO file.

denethor

Whoops sorry you are not talking about the AR, you are saying that movie has resolution data :)

denethor

I have deleted/moved the ISO file and run rescan on Emby. Now sync can complete without an error.