Can't Access from Other Compture

Mopar_Mudder

Mopar_Mudder

Trying to get in to the web client from another PC. I get a gray screen and the spinning circle in the middle but it never loads?

techywarrior

Are you trying to access from inside your LAN or over the internet?

Do you have both port 8096 and 8945 open in your firewall?

Mopar_Mudder

Sorry I will have to get more info when I get a chance. I know AVG on the remote computer is showing nothing getting blocked.

Only have the windows firewall on the server. Both ports are listed in the inboard rule settings as allow.

Computers are on local network

I just figured since I was getting a grey background screen with the load wheel spinning it wasn't a firewall issue.

Edited by Mopar_Mudder

Mopar_Mudder

Just tried from another computer that is actually coming in over a VPN but for is basically still on the LAN and it works fine other then telling me I need to get IE 10 instead of 9.

Both are running AVG with windows fire wall turned off. So I don't know why one works and the other doesn't.

techywarrior

Is the computer that is not working running IE9 as well? If not what browser? It sounds like either there is a JS error in the browser or something isn't getting loaded.

Mopar_Mudder

Is the computer that is not working running IE9 as well? If not what browser? It sounds like either there is a JS error in the browser or something isn't getting loaded.

It is IE10