Question about streaming

arrbee99

KarterJK

umm I am curious because my video quality has suddenly been horrible,  I am no longer able to get better than 4Mbps streams and nothing above 2.5Mbps will display in full screen, no matter what my settings MAX settings are.

It just started happening a week or so ago.  When was this actually put in?

studio-jurdan

@KarterJK  do you use in webplayer like chrome?  if yes did you try in firefox.  in firefox (or other mozzila uncompatible with blast (they don't like the forced player too) ) all my probl  had gone far away. perhaps you can try also and see if...

KarterJK

@KarterJK  do you use in webplayer like chrome?  if yes did you try in firefox.  in firefox (or other mozzila uncompatible with blast (they don't like the forced player too) ) all my probl  had gone far away. perhaps you can try also and see if...

Well..interesting Firefox is the only browser it works in...but again I can only get 4Mbps (480p).... IE and Chrome are dead in the water

But, even with Firefox the quality is so poor.  I haved use Chrome since the day I started using MediaBrowser and it always worked, and the quality was good.  What ever has changed has been fairly recent and is not for the best.  If it is this so called Blast Player is there a way to disable it?

Edited by KarterJK

Well..interesting Firefox is the only browser it works in...but again I can only get 4Mbps (480p).... IE and Chrome are dead in the water

But, even with Firefox the quality is so poor.  I haved use Chrome since the day I started using MediaBrowser and it always worked, and the quality was good.  What ever has changed has been fairly recent and is not for the best.  If it is this so called Blast Player is there a way to disable it?

Your issue is completely unrelated. I know it seems convenient to just pile it onto this thread, but it's best to stay in the thread you already created.

studio-jurdan

@KarterJK   for me too only thes firefox AND all th "geko" powered family work but i can have 1080 30Mo  on it. but after some people will say "nothing was changed  and VIblast is good working" LOL

but the ONLY difference in firefox insterad CHROME, that is firefox don't use viblast because incomatible (and it is realy not in the OPENS source idea) 

And sory Luke but it is related about streaming and viblast until someone can prove th'ats no (good luck)

studio-jurdan

I ask to have the choice off wish player i use in my HOME, i don't need your VIBLAST off HELL. i ONLY USE 100% free and 100% open source syst. so you have NOTHIN to do in my house. so tell me how i can BLOCK, STOP, GET OUT  your VIBLAST in my browser or i will esplain your usage to the open source comunity.  remeber Windows and it's media player and i explore. you need top go there too?