Massive LOONEY TUNE Cartoon Cover Collection (Unique)

Z0m8ie

This is something I've been working on for a while. I have a large collection of Looney Tune Shorts and wanted to present the whole collection with abit of class. As you all know TheTVdb has the Looney Tune Shorts sorted into Year, the covers for the years are pretty boring so I went off and created my own. I made each decade a different style and alot of the cover design is completely unique.... I hope this comes in handy for all you Looney Tune Collectors.

LooneyTunespresentation_zps1825154f.jpg

Edited by Z0m8ie
  • Like 8

All the covers are 1080x761 and I've also included a banner. Most of the covers you wont find on the web, for instance the original "Spotlight" boxset of Looney Tunes is only a 5 disk pack so I recreated the design and extended it to 20 covers. Anyone who wants my original PSD's should drop me a line, sorry but those are not free. Please feel free to comment and dont forget to at least add rep points smile.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b3z91c...Covers.rar

• 3 weeks later...

Glad you all like them. I'm working on a few other shows. "Tales Of The Unexpected", "Vicar Of Dibley", "ALF", "Lost In Space" "Taken" "Jetsons" "X-files".

• Like 1