Why useraccounts when i've Access without Login?

emha

I've created 4 accounts. All fine. If i try to Access via Browser i need to login to get the content.

But in my iphone i've the App infuse. And there i could choose emby share and i've access without need any Login data.

So, if it is so easy, what for i could create user?

it's probably just accessing via dlna sharing. explore the server web interface. a lot of the features tie into users and these are not possible over dlna. 

Thank you for the fast reply.

So, the only possibility to have control that my Kids watch only what they should watch is to shut down the dlna server? Is this correct?

There is no possibility to connect via dlna with Login Data?

Vidman

You can set the DLNA server to use your kids user account so only content in their library is accessible via dlna

Thank you for your reply.

I've think about it, but i've two kids with different privileges and what if i want watch some movie?

I want a mediaserver to edit all preferences one time and than don't switch this and edit this every time anybody wants to watch a movie. If this is the only possibility i could bettet manually put the wanted movie to the gadget where the movie should be watched. This couldn't be the idea behind a mediaserver with User Management.

Yeah, you just need to use one of the (many) actual Emby app options (web, roku, fire tv, android tv, samsung tv, kodi, wmc...).