Strange sound. Dun Dunnnnn.

farside847

farside847

Totally weird. It's happened a few times now. I was sitting in my TV room, the emby logo was bouncing around on screen. Then through my speakers I heard an ominous dun dunnnnn sound.

I hit a button to close the screen saver and it was displaying an episode detail screen. No errors.

Wierd! Anyone heard this before? Might be a roku thing even and not related to emby at all.

http://ereader.kiczek.com/netflix.mp4 182kb/4seconds

This isn't an issue with emby. I have this happen when I reboot the roku (or rather it crashes and reboots), and on reboot I launch into the emby app right off. It's a bug for sure. Ever since the firmware update, you may hear the netflix sound, when you are doing nothing with netflix and may not even have the netflix application installed. It appears by this, that part of netflix is contained within the roku firmware now. Roku needs to fix the bugs in the latest firmware update. Especially the direct-play crashes, and the damn netflix sound leak through.. haw...

Play the video link I gave above (its the netflix intro from unbreakable kimmy schmidt btw), on repeat... That is the sound, right?

Edited by speechles

farside847

pretty darn close. Ya, I think your absolutely right! Its a netflix sound! went to netflix and it wants me to sign in again. its like it got updated and bumped me out. annoying! but at least im not crazy!