Emby addon 1.13 request

mguebert

mguebert

I am using Emby addon v 1.13 stable with Isengard release. I realize this may be a unique configuration issue but I thought I would give it a shot. I have emby configured to display two trailers and an intro before the main feature starts. This works great except when I play a 3D movie with an external player (stereoscopic player). The external player launches for the trailers too and since it does not know stream files or play well with 2D trailers is requires me to cancel out the player 3 times with a keyboard before the 3d feature launches.

It also has to launch the external player each time.

Can cinema mode be programmed in Emby to be ignored for external players?

Or perhaps even better would be if the trailers and intro were played by the internal player and then launch the external player for the feature.

Also I have to launch the movies with the context menu and Play using. I did this on purpose so I could have only one version of the movie ripped. If I play with the normal enter or play command it plays using the internal player and cinema mode works perfectly. However when I want to play in 3D I launch the movie with the play using command and that's when I run into this issue.

Thanks and I love the progress in this plug in it's awesome.

• Like 1