How to run report for missing Episodes

e123enitan
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

e123enitan

I have large number (100+) of TV shows, while my server was down for weeks, I have missed several shows. I have checked in the report model, there is no option to generate a missing episodes, is there an alternative or option in the server to populate this info.

Thanks

• Solution
Happy2Play

Reports-Episodes-click the three dots-Filter-Episodes-missing episodes

55b00de9328a5_missing.jpg

• Like 1

e123enitan

Reports-Episodes-click the three dots-Filter-Episodes-missing episodes

55b00de9328a5_missing.jpg

Thanks Bud :)

e123enitan

Thanks Bud :)

It would have being nice if a field which holds for example S01E01 is added to the field, but its missing, this would greatly help as it point to exactly what is missing, although the date if release or air is added, but that would need to be translated INTO episodes#.

i AM missing something again?

moviemadnessman

It would have being nice if a field which holds for example S01E01 is added to the field, but its missing, this would greatly help as it point to exactly what is missing, although the date if release or air is added, but that would need to be translated INTO episodes#.

i AM missing something again?

Release date in the report as listed above = date the episode aired on TV.  Coupled with the Season field, that should be sufficient information to help track down the episodes.  Is that what you were looking for to help track your missing episodes?

I do agree that an episode column could be added, since information is parsed from thetvdb.com, which does provide, among other information, air date and episode number in each season summary.

Edited by moviemadnessman

e123enitan

Release date in the report as listed above = date the episode aired on TV.  Coupled with the Season field, that should be sufficient information to help track down the episodes.  Is that what you were looking for to help track your missing episodes?

I do agree that an episode column could be added, since information is parsed from thetvdb.com, which does provide, among other information, air date and episode number in each season summary.

I could search by released date, which is fine, but can be time consuming to retrieve missing episodes on bitorrent, I will favour episodes # being added to the report desing. As you mentioned episode # is parsed from thetvdb, so it should be easy to add, I will appreciate if this could be added in the future released.