Problem in metadata

yakirp88

yakirp88

hi there

I have some TV shows that scraped with wrong data. When I try to search manually I'm finding the correct show but when I try to save it doesn't make any changes.

Another problem is that since I started using this emby addon the movies buffering a lot. Is there way to fix that?

xnappo

For problem #1 probably better to post in the server forum, but I usually put in the correct TVDB ID, then save, then refresh.

For #2, sounds like you are likely not getting a direct SMB connection.  Is your server Windows or Linux?  May sure to NOT use local drive paths in the server setup - it should be '\\computer\c\movies' not 'c:\movies' for example.  Make sure you have an SMB password entered in the Emby settings if you need one.

If none of that fixes it, post a log after experiencing slow playback (see how to report a problem thread).

yakirp88

@@xnappo the first one worked, with TVDB it succeed better with IMDB.

the second one, the adress is ok like you described but still very slow everything, it takes also a lot of time to load the artwork everytime

xnappo

For artwork you may want to run the 'cache all artwork (advances)' in Video->Addons -> Emby

For #2 set up the log as explained in 'how to report a problem' then play something and post the log.