Advanced Intros plugin preventing me from playing video!

slaman

slaman

I never used the web client until I installed Kodi recently, which "streams" the video similarly to the web client.

Randomly, it stopped working three days ago.  In Kodi, I would get the message "Emby: Script Failed" and in the Emby web client, when I pressed "Play", the screen would become overlaid, but nothing would happen.

I dug through the logs and found an error related to the Advanced Intros plugin...  so, to test, I uninstalled the plugin.  The files began playing fine.

Was there a recent update made to Emby Server that broke the Advanced Intros plugin?

Logs.txt

Yes there was but those clients should be handling the situation better.  It shouldn't be stopping all playback.

slaman

So, I've disabled the plugin for the time being.  Is there anything that can be done within the plugin itself so I can resume using it?

Please try putting this dll in your plugins folder.

I think it will resolve the playback issue but I need you to confirm that it allows you to still configure the plug-in.  Thanks.

slaman

Can you get into the plug-in configuration?

Ah, I cannot.  I configured the plugin before using your updated .dll - then just replaced it, so my settings were all correct.

Please install the Beta version from the catalog and let me know if it both works properly and allows you into the configuration.  Thanks.